Pre-bending and sizing are the main steps in the spiral tube forming process. The key purpose of pre-bending is to solve the rebound problem of the tube blank, because the size of the rebound directly affects the intrinsic quality of the steel tube; the main purpose of the sizing is to have a more accurate diameter of the tube, as the diameter control is the main quality index of the steel tube. The right match between pre-bending and sizing must obtain HDPE pipe fittings.
This is a short discussion on the formation process and characteristics of submerged arc welding of galvanized spiral steel pipes with 630*3 ribs. The key of submerged arc welding: Submerged arc welding is the usage of arc thermal energy welding, and manual welding rod arc welding is different: the submerged arc welding in the welding wire is exposed, there is not any coating, submerged arc welding is indeed pre-paved welding flux to get welded The submerged arc welding wire extends in to the flux, and also the arc is created under the flux. The development procedure for the submerged arc welding is certainly that the welding wire is in contact with the workpiece.
Following the start button is pressed, the welding wire and the workpiece are energized, as well as the welding wire is returned. Withdrawing, the arc ignites, the welding carriage advances, the welding wire is continuously conveyed downwards, the arc is maintained to lose beneath the flux layer, as well as the welding pool is created below the arc. Round the arc, the flux melts to form a cavity. The cavity and also the pool continue to advance, and the metal behind the pool solidifies to make a continuous weld. This procedure is conducted under the flux, so that we can’t view it with the human eye alone. It may be seen with X-ray photography.
Considering that the spiral steel pipe adopts the welding technology of submerged arc automatic welding, besides this sort of high production efficiency; the production auxiliary time is less, time for changing the welding rod is saved; the welding conditions are neat and no spatter, and also the cleaning time is saved; the caliber of the welding seam is high. It also supplies the necessary conditions for the delivery of the spiral welded pipe plant, so that the production duration of the large spiral steel pipe is guaranteed, so it will be still popular.
1. The pressure-bearing fluid is mainly used for the HDPE Pipe fittings since the tube blank, and is also often spirally formed in temperature. It is utilized for welding with double-sided submerged arc welding and is mainly used for spiral seam welded steel pipe devices for pressure fluid transportation. The capacity in the steel pipe to stand up to pressure is strong and also the welding performance is additionally very good. After many different rigorous scientific inspections and tests, the utilization situation is fairly safe and reliable. The solid diameter from the steel pipe is large, the transmission efficiency can also be high, and it can effectively save the investment of laying pipelines. It really is mainly used for pipelines that transport oil and natural gas.
2. General low-pressure fluid transport is principally hot-rolled steel coiled tube blanks, often temperature spiral molding, using high-frequency lap welding method for general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe. Welding steel with spiral welds.
3. The rolled steel strip can be used as the tube blank, that is often formed by spiral molding and is made from double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welded steel pipe. It is utilized for the building blocks pile steel pipe for civil building structures, wharves, and bridges.
4. The overall low-pressure fluid transport is hot rolled steel strip coiled tube, regular temperature spiral molding, using double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding method for water, gas, air and steam as well as other general low-pressure fluid transport Submerged arc welded steel pipe.
5. The stress fluid transport is based on the hot-rolled steel strip for tube blanks, regular temperature spiral molding, high-frequency lap welding method utilized for pressure fluid transmission spiral seam high-frequency welding steel pipe device. The steel tube has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which facilitates welding and processing. After qfsnvy variety of strict and scientific inspections and tests, the use of safe and reliable, PEX-AL-PEX pipe, transmission efficiency is also high, and may effectively save the laying pipeline investment. It is actually mainly employed for the laying of pipelines connecting petroleum, natural gas, etc.